Hey, I’m Marcelo! Welcome to my website. I spend most of my time programming and working with technology.
I call this website my “clubhouse” because it contains an assortment of fun stuff that people interested in computers or guitars might enjoy.
If you fall into one of those categories: congratulations! If not, that’s cool too – I hope you can stick around and maybe discover something you like.
- MarceloBOT – A machine learning version of myself that’s
plotting to kill metrying his best to emulate how I speak, he’s not very smart but that’s probably not a coincidence
- Treasure Audit – A simple desktop web spider with HTML and text search capabilities
- WordPress Shortcodes – Additional syntax for WordPress sites, designed with the intention to minimize plugin usage
- h+ (2017-2019) – Lead Developer of a 16-bit, 90’s-inspired RPG
- 45C Robotics (2017-2019) – Lead Manufacturer, designed/machined an underwater robot frame for two years in a row, won first place regionally both years in SoCal
- Kenmyo (2018) – A startup I co-founded where we manufactured a device capable of helping people find lost items in their household, using a combination of machine learning and image recognition (we reached $5,360 out of or $10k goal)
- STEM Video Game Challenge (2014) – Finalist